Fixed Temperature Logger-2: a simple way to add full data logging and alarming to your equipment.
This is a simple way to add full data logging and alarming to any fixed device eg: fridges, freezers, air-conditioning units, etc.
Inbuilt GSM modem with sim card connects to the internet and sends data at a fixed time interval. for logging and raises any alarms after a set delay.
Model: Fixed Temp Logger - 2
- 1 x temperature range -50 to +125C accuracy 0.5C
- 2 x switch inputs (suitable for door opening or overload)
- 1 x power sense to detect mains power failure
- Also has 6 hour back-up rechargeable battery
- Power supply 12 - 24V DC or mains plug pack
- Dedicated cloud server with reporting and alarming capability
- Low monthly costs & low acquisition cost
- Designed to be installed in “the equipment cabinet” of fixed equipment.
- Pictures show the Face, Mounting Points and Connection Points.
- Other models available include completely portable units.