Coffee-Pro Milk Frothing or Food Heating with Long Probe Thermometer with Clip marked for SOY
Coffee-Pro - Coffee Thermometer with long probe and clip for the side of the jug - suits one litre jug. Dial marked for Regular Milk with includes 'lite' or low fat milk, Soy Milk & HOT - for those who want their latte or cappuccino HOT & STEAMY! Can also be used for heating any food liquid (eg: soup or casserole) where a clip on the side of the pot is an advantage! Temperature range: -18°C up to 100°C. Also marked in degrees Fahrenheit!
Send an Enquiry
Please use this form if you have questions about our products and we'll get back with you very soon.
- Perfect frothy milk for coffee or hot chocolate or use to heat other foods using the clip to attach the thermometer to the side of the pot or jug.
- Dial marked for perfect milk frothing temps for Soy milk, Regular milk (which includes low fat) & Hot for those that like it hot & steamy!
- Temp range: -18ºC to +100ºC
- Waterproof sealed head.
- Dishwasher safe with jug clip.
- Large 43mm diameter dial head
- 210mm stainless steel probe.
Complete with Clip as shown, and Coffee tips on the pack.
How do those top coffee houses make the perfect temperature coffee every time ... they use a thermometer to take the guess work out!