LPG Gas Detector Mains Powered with Alarm
GD501 - Gas Alarm - LPG and Flammable / Combustible Gasses - Self contained - low cost - Plug into a power point & you're up and running.
Model: Gas Alarm LPG GD501
Send an Enquiry
Please use this form if you have questions about our products and we'll get back with you very soon.
- Detects most types of combustible gasses including LPG, natural gas, petrols, solvents, methane, etc.
- Relay output.
- Ideal for domestic or commercial use and can prevent gas leaks going unnoticed.
- Powered by AC240 volts
- Plugs into a normal power point and requires no other installation.
- If a gas leak is detected at 10% LEL the loud alarm sounds a warning. (100% LEL is the point at which combustible gasses can ignite and having a warning at 10% of this level is the safer option).
- The gas is detected before the dangerous level is reached, therefore providing a large safety margin.
- The unit has a LED and is designed to be mounted on a wall in a suitable position to detect combustible gasses near the source such as a gas cooking stove, gas hot water heater or other gas appliance.
- Completely self contained with a small, attractive package.
- Also available with a relay output to connect to alarm systems or gas shut off devices. (Contact your licensed gas fitter).
Size: 125 x 70 x 35 mm.
Response time: 30 Seconds
Other products you might be interested in
Digital Gas Sniffer Combustible Gas Leak Locator with Gooseneck Probe
Model : JL269 Digital Gas Sniffer