Industrial Standard Thermometer, RTD type, Highly Accurate with Data Logging
T1317R - Industrial Standard Thermometer, RTD type, Highly Accurate. Also with Data Logging Function (alarm, log from 3 - 255 second intervals, RS-232 optical interface jack, 4200 reading memory for data logging, including PC software).
Supplied with 1 x food grade stainless steel spear type probe and protective yellow rubber boot (as pictured). May be ordered with 'made to measure' probes to suit your application. Temperature range from: -190 up to +790C
Send an Enquiry
Please use this form if you have questions about our products and we'll get back with you very soon.
Industrial Standard Thermometer, RTD type, Highly Accurate and Comes with Data Logging function: RS232 interface and graphic software. Use as a data logger and download to a computer for history.
- Highest accuracy hand-held thermometer available.
- Measuring range from: -190 C up to +790 C (depending on probe type).
- Accuracy is 0.3C or +/- 0.05% of the reading,
- Resolution of 0.1 C.
- The probe is a plug-in RTD type unit with a heavy duty 150mm long stainless steel probe and 2 meter long cable.
- Has inbuilt 97 Memories,
- Data Hold,
- Minimum, Maximum and Average functions,
- C/F/K scale switchable.
- Large backlit display.
- Impact Resistant Holster.
- Comes complete with probe, batteries, manual, rubber holster and soft carry case.
These units are suitable to use as a reference thermometer to check all of your other thermometers.