Electrical Apprentice or Trainee 6pc Test Equipment Starter Pack
All the equipment needed for an electrical apprentice or trainee in a tough, zip-up carry bag. Contains Clamp Meter, Insulation Tester, Multimeter, AC Power Tester and Volt Tester. Also ideal for trained professionals looking to replace ageing gear.
Send an Enquiry
Please use this form if you have questions about our products and we'll get back with you very soon.
Electrical apprentices and trainees need the best start they can get, and our specially designed hand-picked test equipment kit includes the key pieces of test gear an apprentice needs.
This pack is also perfect as a replacement kit for any trained professional seeking to replace ageing or broken test gear and save a few dollars in the process.
The pack includes:
- Model: BM822 HVAC Clamp Meter High performance and small size. Suits all HVAC uses.
- Model: MS5201 Insulation Tester 250/500/1KV test. Auto zero function. Manual test with alarm beeper & light flash for high volts.
- Model: MS8217 Digital Multimeter with 3 3/4 Digit counts, large display, auto manual ranging relative measurement and data hold.
- Model: AC Power Tester checks mains power points for the 10 most common wiring problems. A must for every tool box. Also has RCD trip test function to ensure RCD is correclt wired to that power point and trips at the correct level.
- Model: Handy Volt Tester Checks AC & DC voltage from 6-415V and identifies polarity of DC.
- Zip-up carry bag included