AZ88161 - PDF Data Logger
This is a Temperature Data Logger which does not require software to be installed on a computer.
Self-contained, small size, displays Minimum & Maximum Temperature at the push of a button.
Stainless steel ‘stick’ probe on a 2 meter wire (eg: use in a fridge & keep the main unit handy for the max/min or mark functions).
Send an Enquiry
Please use this form if you have questions about our products and we'll get back with you very soon.
Model: 88161 - PDF Data Logger
- This is a Temperature Data Logger which does not require software to be installed on a computer.
- Self-contained, small size, displays Minimum & Maximum Temperature at the push of a button.
- Stainless steel ‘stick’ probe on a 2 meter wire (eg: use in a fridge & keep the main unit handy for the max/min or mark functions).
- Inbuilt USB - plugs into your computer to set up the name of the location and any alarm points, select the sample rate (from 30 seconds up - see below), maximum 48,000 readings.
- Unique serial number on each unit to help control traceability.
- Push and hold the start button when ready and place in fridge.
- When complete, push and hold the stop button to stop logging, plug USB into computer and save the report to hard drive or print out. Reset the data logger for the next set of readings and place again or keep until needed.
- Ideal for vaccines, medical, food, transport, etc. With easily replaceable batteries
- Temp range: -30 - 70°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Sampling points:
- 24,000 Internal & 24,000 External readings
- Battery: 2 x 3.0V CR2032 (included)
- Sampling interval: 30 sec, 5, 10, 30, 60, 90, 120 minutes
- Start delay: 0,5,30,45,60,90,120 minutes and 24 hours
- Alarm range: Programmable from -30 up to 70°C
- Alarm delay: 0,5,30,45,60,90,120 minutes
- Alarm type: Single event, Cumulative, Disable
- LED Indicators: REC (recording), Low Bat, High / Low Alarm
- Unique serial number on each unit for traceability
Other products you might be interested in
Temperature Data Logger to -40 +100c with Plug-in Probe, Push Button Start & Display
Model : 8834
Temperature & Humidity Data Logger with 16,000-Point Memory & Display
Model : 8829
Software & USB Cable for 88378 Data Logger
Model : 88378USB Interface and Software