S272 3G/4G SMS Alarm for temperature/RH, analog voltage and contact monitoring. 6 an, 8 In, 4 Out
- 3G4G SMS Alarm with 6 Analog, 8 Digital Inputs and 4 Relay out and 1 Temp + RH input with supplied ext sensor.
- AC240 V power with backup battery for sending SMS if external power fails, External DC power 9 to 36 V supply for mobile applications.
- Includes a free app for your phone to control and monitor remotely from any mobile.
- Monitors temperature, humidity and analog inputs and compares the levels to your set points and sends an SMS to mobiles if anything is outside these limits.
- Also monitors contacts with Digital inputs for activation (like alarm , flood, gates, thermal cutouts etc) and sends a SMS message when activated.
- RS232 and RS485 interface Connect to Modbus i/o
- Includes a Data logger of all inputs
Model: 28 SMS S272
Send an Enquiry
Please use this form if you have questions about our products and we'll get back with you very soon.
Model: 28 SMS272-T
|Complete with PC setup software, usb cable, and a no monthly charge SIM card ( $0.15 SMS) for you to activate.|
|10 telephone numbers for SMS Alert and Dial all or as specified when alarmed.|
|GPRS cloud logging of data if required as an upgrade|
|Suitable for all Australian phone networks. (our supplied SIM is on OPTUS)|
|2 power outputs for transducers or detectors or sensors|
|Analog inputs can be used as another 6 contact inputs|
|Can be configured for addtitional PT100 temps, pressure, flow etc