S266 3G/4G SMS Alarm for temperature, 8 Channels, data logger
- This is a 3G/4G compatible SMS alarm unit. It has 2 Relay outputs and 8 x temp inputs.
- Monitors temperature and compares the levels to your set points and sends an SMS to mobiles if anything is outside these limits.
- Connect 1 or 8 Temperatures, Fridges, Freezers, Bain Maries etc
- Data can be stored and graphed, Fully remote capabillity (change settings, get data, turn on/off)
- Option: Send data to a cloud server for full remote access and history logging
Model: 28 SMS266-T
Send an Enquiry
Please use this form if you have questions about our products and we'll get back with you very soon.
Model: 28 SMS266-T
- Up to 10 phones can be sent an SMS when any of the temperatures are outside the limits.
- We also include a LOW cost sim card that provides $0.15C SMS with no monthly charge. (Or upgrade to full logging and remote viewing)
- Suitable for all Australian phone networks. (our supplied SIM is on OPTUS)
- Inbuilt rechargeable battery provides power fail protection and the package comes with a mains power pack. The unit will also power up from 9 to 36 Vdc supply for mobile applications.
- This unit also can use the GSM network to log the temps to a cloud server for history if needed.
- Includes an aerial, usb cable, CD, Plug pack, SIM card and setup software, the package is complete.
- Free setup if details provided when ordering, Plug and Play
- Includes 1 x 3 Meter temp sensor (-50 to +125 C acc 0.5C)
Metal enclosure for mounting
- Includes all parts required
- Has 2 relay outputs for control and local alarm
- Easy to program and setup (free setup at time of ordering)
- Small package size
- Hi-gain antennas available as an option
- Plug in connectors for ease of use
- Uses 3G/4G phone network
Other products you might be interested in
S270 3G/4G SMS Alarm for temperature/RH, analog and contact monitoring. 2 an, 2 Digital, 2 relay out
Model : 28 SMS S270
Food Safety Temperature recorder with 6 temps communicates data via SMS, Ethernet and Internet
Model : 28 HLP-SMS-306
Fixed Temperature Logger-2: a simple way to add full data logging and alarming to your equipment.
Model : Fixed Temp Logger - 2