8838 - HACCP Infra-Red & Probe Gun-Style Thermometer
HACCP Food Grade Infra Red Gun Style Thermometer with fold out Probe - All in One Package - Waterproof - HACCP Indicator Ligts for trainees - Meets Food Safety Standards. Temperature range: -40°C up to +280°C.
- Infrared Thermometer and Fold Out Probe in one!
- HACCP model that's waterproof making it ideal for restaurants, cafe's, take away food and product manufacturing. The thermometer features an infrared sensor and includes a probe in the one unit to show temperature in increments of 0.1ºC.
- This Infrared thermometer measures temperatures from -40º to +280º C with an accuracy of -/+.1ºC (in food ran Response time of 1 second!). The Stainless Steel probe is over 110 mm long and measures a temperature range from: -40º up to +200ºC.
- Features inbuilt HACCP indicators that tell the operator if the food is within allowable Australian standards temperatures. If cool food is less than 5ºC then you get a GREEN light and if it is not then you get a RED light. Simple. Works for Hot food as well and if the food is over 60º C then you get a light for the HOT storage temp.
- Robust design with folding stainless probe and waterproof infrared gun. Best unit for regular use in wet environments when dealing with food.
- Low cost
- Accuracy meets the Australian Food standards requirements. This unit is suitable to use for HACCP systems where you need to measure temperature of food.
- A 12 Month Calibration Certificate is available at a discounted rate when added on as part of your purchase.
Links & Product Sheets: