'Plumb Guard' Electrical Safety Tester - WA Water Spec
Regular price $1,645.00 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Plumb Guard is an Electrical Safety Tester for use by people doing maintenance on water pipes and meters and is a Water Industry Safety Excellence Award Winner at the AWA National Awards. The MKIII is the latest Plumb Guard Model released that brings Bluetooth & Optional Tracking Functionality to your Plumb Guard Unit, that is proudly Australian Made.
This model is Spec’d to meet WA Water Requirements. HLP Controls also sell additional Heavy Duty Carry Cases & Bridging Kits, as well as Plumbing Gloves all viewable in the “Plumbing Section”.
- Designed for Trades People working on Buried Water Pipes or Under Road Borers.
- Unit has 3 Main Connection Points
- Unit is self-tested before use
- If a voltage above 6 is detected on the clamps, a loud audible alarm with bright flashing lights is activated and sent to a mobile phone via Bluetooth (If connected).
- The unit will continue this alarm until actioned (Switched Off).
- Optional Alarming is also available for disconnection and low voltage detection.
- Unit is housed in a Solid Waterproof Case
- Kit includes:
- Plumb Guard MKIII Unit
- 1 x Combo PG/Shunt Cables (Optional Sizing)
- 1 x Combo Earth Lead with Earth Stake
- Mains & Car Charger
- HT9045 Heavy Duty Case
- 12 Month Calibration Certificate & Sticker
- Units require Calibration Test every 12 Months – Click Here for more details.
- Subscription Required for Tracking/Email & SMS Features.
- Also available in different specifications for different Australian States.
- Different Length Red Leads also available on Request.
Links & Product Sheets: