T1372 - Mobile Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector for Home/Office Use w/ Calibration Cert
Carbon monoxide is a killer when it is constantly breathed in. Even in small levels it can be very damaging for your health, and in larger quantities it can be fatal in less than 3 minutes. The recommended maximum level is only 11ppm for an 8 hour period, and at a level of 150ppm it can be dangerous within 1 hour.
- Complete with a Calibration Certificate. Meas range: 0 to 999 ppm. Res.1ppm.
- Accuracy ±5% of reading or 2ppm which is greater.
- Sensor type: Stabilized electrochemical gas specific CO, Life: 3 years
- Max hold with Time stamp, Alarm level settings, Auto power off time setting
- Auto sensor zeroing on start up, Backlit display.
- Auto Data Memory Capacity: 999 sets
- Manual Data Memory Capacity: 99 sets (direct reading from LCD display)
- Operating Conditions: 0 to 50°C / 15 - to 90% RH. Power Source: 9V battery.
- Accessories: Instruction Manual, Battery & Carry Case.
Links & Product Sheets: