S266 - Remote 4G SMS Monitoring & Alarming Unit (Temp & Relay Out) w/ Temp Sensor
Regular price $416.00 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
- This is a 3G/4G compatible SMS alarm unit. It has 2 Relay outputs and 8 x temp inputs.
- Monitors temperature and compares the levels to your set points and sends an SMS to mobiles if anything is outside these limits.
- Connect 1 or 8 Temperatures, Fridges, Freezers, Bain Maries etc
- Data can be stored and graphed, Fully remote capabillity (change settings, get data, turn on/off)
- Option: Send data to a cloud server for full remote access and history logging
- Up to 10 phones can be sent an SMS when any of the temperatures are outside the limits.
- We also include a LOW cost sim card that provides $0.15C SMS with no monthly charge. (Or upgrade to full logging and remote viewing)
- Suitable for all Australian phone networks. (our supplied SIM is on OPTUS)
- Inbuilt rechargeable battery provides power fail protection and the package comes with a mains power pack. The unit will also power up from 9 to 36 Vdc supply for mobile applications.
- This unit also can use the GSM network to log the temps to a cloud server for history if needed.
- Includes an aerial, usb cable, CD, Plug pack, SIM card and setup software, the package is complete.
- Free setup if details provided when ordering, Plug and Play
- Includes 1 x 3 Meter temp sensor (-50 to +125 C acc 0.5C)
- Includes all parts required
- Has 2 relay outputs for control and local alarm
- Easy to program and setup (free setup at time of ordering)
- Small package size
- Hi-gain antennas available as an option
- Plug in connectors for ease of use
- Uses 3G/4G phone network
Links & Product Sheets: