8834 - Waterproof Temperature Data Logger w/ Replaceable External Probe & 8k Point Memory
Temperature data Logger with plug-in & replaceable probe, and display making this a versatile 2 channel unit. Temperature measuring range is -40 up to 85˚C or with external probe -40 to +100˚C. Waterproof with push button or programmable start.
- Dual Channel with 8000 point memory
- Digital display of temperature
- Push Button start (or programmable)
- Waterproof (IP65)
- Shock Proof
- Inbuilt Sensor (on the unit itself)
- High Accuracy
- Real Time Clock
- Plug in Probe
- Replaces the existing, inaccurate display and has an inbuilt data logger for around the same price as a display only!
- Accuracy 0.6˚C and shows temp to 0.1˚C.
- Battery lasts up to a year and is easily replaceable (ER3).
- Red and Green led lights on the front of the unit show the status of the alarms and logging.
- 5 modes of starting the logger are available:
- Scheduled start
- Timed start
- Repeat start
- Push button start
- Seamless start
- Time between readings can be programmed (through the software) from 1 second up to 2 hours.
- Plug-in Probe has a 1 meter long wire and a small handle with a 80mm stainless spear.
- You need a computer interface and FREE software (Model: 8818P or 8824P) to program and download your data loggers.
- NOTE: Probe is also available as a spare part for the data logger.
Links & Product Sheets: