88378 - Temperature Data Logger w/ Dual Input K-Type Probe
Regular price $308.50 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
88378 - Data Logger with Dual Type "K" Temperature Inputs ! Temperature data logger range -200C up to +1300C (with suitable probes). 2 wire probes included. Also has Start / Stop Button.
- This unit is a temperature data logger with dual type K thermocouple inputs.
- The type K inputs can take any type of K plug in sensor and this means that many different sensors can be used. For example heavy duty spear type probes can be used for a 20 meter long wire sensor can be used to read refrigeration or oven temps.
- This unit has 16000 reading memory. Reading frequency can be between 1 second and 2 hours. The long life replaceable low cost battery will last for up to 2 years.
- The unit has an in-built LCD display of the two temperature inputs.
- A start / stop buttonon the face of the unit allows the logger to be controlled onsite without a computer. Use this logger for high temp or long distance logging. Record and alarms LED's on the unit show logging status.
- The computer connection is very low cost RS232 or USB cable. Software available for free download from our web site. Record and alarm LEDs plus the full digital display let you know what is happening
- Displays temp to 0.1 degree C
- Large LCD display
- Dual type K plug in sockets
- 2 wire probes included
- Temperature range –200c up to +1300C
- 16000 reading memory
- Replaceable low cost battery
- Monitor 2 fridges or ovens at the same time
- Software provides graphs and historical recording
- Interface with spreadsheets for further analysis if required
- Logging times from 1 sec to 2 hours between readings
- Small size: 90mm x 60mm x 27mm
- RS232 or USB computer connection and software to set up and doawnload the logger (software is available for free download).
- 8824P= USB Interface
Links & Product Sheets: