TN568 - Ultra High Temperature Infra-Red Gun Style Thermometer (2400°c)
TN568 Series is the ultimate tool for temperature measurements.
It contains 2 most reliable temperature sensors:
1) Non-contact Micro Machining Thermopile
2) K-type thermocouple socket
Such an arrangement can fulfill most of temperature measurement requirements:
Use the Non-contact for instant; not-reachable situation.
Use the thermocouple for high precision; non-surface situation.
- Wide Measurement Range: Infrared up to 2400°C (4352°F)
- High DS (Distance to Spot) Ratio 100:1
- Dual Laser Points for the Target Spot Size
- Under Memory Mode, record and display the specific temperature with emissivity
- Mini Thermocouple Socket up to 1400°C
- Large LCD display with Power Backlight
- Min, Max, Dif, Ave, Lock Modes
- Hi/Lo Temperature Audible Alarm
- Laser and Backlight On/Off Control
- Emissivity Adjustable from 0.1 to 1.00( Preset at 0.95)
- °C/°F Switch Mode
- Long Battery Life with two AA Batteries