Volt Sure II - Voltage Detector for AC Cable Breaks
Regular price $35.00 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
Voltage detector - Volt Sure II - is a non-contact voltage detector for AC to find breaks in cables and wires without disconnecting power.
- Fits neatly in your pocket and can quickly detect AC voltages inside cables, power points, light fittings, etc. without contacting the live component of the cable, making AC voltage detection a whole lot safer. The perfect way to locate breaks in any AC cable or lead.
- This small pen-like voltage tester features an ON/OFF switch and also includes a sensitivity adjustment to compensate for cables with thicker insulation.
- Using this voltage tester is simple. When the tip is placed near (within around 5-10 mm) a live electrical circuit, the tip flashes red and a buzzer sounds. If you're tracing a faulty cable you simply run the voltage tester's tip along the cable and the buzzer will stop when the voltage break is passed. Safe, quick and easy!
- The voltage tester uses just 2 x AAA batteries (included) and sits snuggly inside your pocket, ready to be used at a moment's notice. Trust us, this voltage tester will become one of your most prized pieces of test equipment.
- For safety, always prove (test) on known live circuits before and after testing.
- Small size of just 145 mm x 25 mm
- Does not work on shielded cables
Links & Product Sheets: